Respondo a todos os comentários, sempre na secção de comentários dos respectivos posts. *I answer all the comments, always in the comments' section of the respective post.

11 de janeiro de 2016

Manicure contra o frio *Against the cold manicure

Boa noite. Lembram-se de ter dito que estava a preparar o post acerca dos produtos de Natal da Lush? Pois fiquei tão desiludida que mudei de ideias.
Agora, vamos lá afastar os dias mais cinzentos com uma manicure espirituosa.
Espero que gostem!

*Good evening! Remember me writing something about being preparing the post about Lush's Christmas products? Well I was so disappointed that I changed my mind. 
Now, lets shake off the grey days with a more espirituous manicure.
I hope you like it!





2 comentários:

KarenD disse...

Very cute ... love the flowers especially!

Akuma Kanji disse...

@ KarenD - Thank you so much! This was one of those manicures in which when I started I had absolutely no idea what I was going to do... This came out :D