Respondo a todos os comentários, sempre na secção de comentários dos respectivos posts. *I answer all the comments, always in the comments' section of the respective post.

1 de dezembro de 2014

Prenda Lush #20 *Lush Gift Set #20

"No vigésimo dia de Natal o meu amor mandou-me uma Merry Christmas!..."
Boa tarde!
Esta é uma prenda que não vão poder deixar passar! Eu própria já me rendi a ela no ano passado (na altura chamava-se Happy Christmas e um dos produtos era diferente). Custa 29.95€ e tem lá dentro as balísticas Golden Wonder, Cinders, Father Christmas e Lord of Misrule e a espuma de banho Christmas Eve. Vá lá, confessem, estão tentados! :)
Espero que gostem!

*"On the tweentieth day of Christmas my true love sent to me a Merry Christmas!..."
Good afternoon!
This is a gift set you will not want to be indifferent to! I myself have surrendered to it last year (at the time it was called Happy Christmas and one of the products was different). It costs 29.95€ and it has inside the Golden Wonder, Cinders, Father Christmas and Lord of Misrule bath bombs and Christmas Eve bubble bar. Come on, admitt it, you are tempted! :)
I hope you like it!





Sem comentários: