Respondo a todos os comentários, sempre na secção de comentários dos respectivos posts. *I answer all the comments, always in the comments' section of the respective post.

9 de novembro de 2014

Prenda Lush #1 *Lush Gift Set #1

"No primeiro dia de Natal o meu amor mandou-me uma Poptastic..." :D
Boa tarde!
A primeira prenda de Natal da Lush que vou mostrar-vos é a de preço mais acessível. É a Poptastic e custa 11.95€. Traz lá dentro uma balística Shoot for the Stars e uma balística Cinders. Esta é mesmo só para começar a época de modo ligeiro ;)
Atenção, eu estou só a mostrar as prendas de Edição de Natal porque a Lush tem muitas outras à venda disponíveis o ano inteiro ;)
Espero que gostem!

*"On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me a Poptastic..." :D
Good afternoon!
The first Lush gift set I'd like to show you is the most accessible one having the price in mind. It is called Poptastic and it costs 11.95€. It has inside two bath bombs: Shoot for the Stars and Cinders. And this one is just to start off the season in a light way ;)
Now pay attention, I'm just showing you the Christmas Edition gift sets because Lush has a lot of other gift sets selling and available all year long ;)
I hope you like it!


Sem comentários: