Respondo a todos os comentários, sempre na secção de comentários dos respectivos posts. *I answer all the comments, always in the comments' section of the respective post.

25 de outubro de 2011

Desafio dos 31 dias - DIA 24 *31 days Challenge - DAY 24

Manicure do dia 24: inspirada num livro.
Pensei no Harry Potter, claro está, mas acabei por fazer do Zorro de Isabel Allende.
Bom livro ^__^ boa leitura. Boa escritora.
Podia ter-me esforçado mais na manicure mas a verdade é que esta última fase é extremamente aborrecida... fazer manicures inspirando-me em coisas.... não é o meu forte e por isso as manicures nesta fase serão, com certeza, muito aborrecidas e simples.
Ora, aqui fica esta, para a qual utilizei os seguintes vernizes:
- China Glaze Colecção de Natal Phat Santa (cor base, duas camadas)
- OPI mini colecção de Halloween I Love Mummy (cor base da unha do dedo do meio, duas camadas)
- OPI mini colecção de Halloween Witch Arm? (para os "Z" e para a máscara e chapéu na unha do dedo do meio)
- Catrice #620 Captain Sparrow's Boat (para o sombreado na máscara).

*Manicure of day 24: inspired by a book.
I thought of Harry Potter, of course, but I ended up doing Zorro by Isabel Allende.
Great book ^__^ great reading. Great writer.
I could have put a bit more effort on this manicure but the truth is I find this last chapter of manicures too boring... to do manicures inspired by things... it's not my thing and that's why these last manicures will be so boring and simple.
So here it is this one and the nail polishes I used to make it:
- China Glaze Christmas Collection Phat Santa (base colour, two coats)
- OPI Halloween mini collection I Love Mummy (base colour for the middle finger nail, two coats)
- OPI Halloween mini collection Witch Arm? (for the "Z" and the mask and hat on the middle finger nail)
- Catrice #620 Captain Sparrow's Boat (for the shade on the mask).

Experimentei também o kit de doces que a KarenD me ofereceu, olhem só!
*I also tried the caramel kit that KarenD sent me, look at this! (If you are American you won't probably understand my excitment... it's just that I don't have this here :P).

2 comentários:

KarenD disse...

Those candies are so cute! I especially love the skeletons. :) So glad these got there in time for the holiday.

Akuma Kanji disse...

@ KarenD - I can't thank you enough for these!I love them all! My boyfriend loves the skeletons too! My sister loves the spiders (which is kinda strange 'cause she is aracnofobic :P) and I am really excited about the pumpkins ^__^ They are very yummy!!! ^__^ Thank you!