Respondo a todos os comentários, sempre na secção de comentários dos respectivos posts. *I answer all the comments, always in the comments' section of the respective post.

7 de janeiro de 2011

Verniz cor-de-rosa vivo da Claire's *Hot Pink nail polish by Claire's

Este verniz já tem um bom tempinho de existência na minha casa, mas continua a "funcionar" :P algo que nunca percebi é o porquê da Claire's não nomear estes vernizes... tenho e já tive alguns e nunca os posso chamar pelo nome :S Este é um creme rosa vivo de super fácil aplicação e opaco em 2 camadas, tal como nas imagens ;) fotos algo antigas...

*This nail polish exists for quite a while in my house but it still "works" :P something I never understood is why Claire's doesn't give a name to these polishes... I have, and had, some of these nail polishes and I can never call them by their specific name :S This is a hot pink creme, super easy to apply and fully opaque in 2 coats just like in the photos ;) somewhat old these photos...



4 comentários:

Crystal disse...

very pretty pink!s

Akuma Kanji disse...

I would call this one a classic ;)

SeeingSunshine disse...

It is quite pretty, I'll have to look at claire's for more polishes!

Akuma Kanji disse...

Definitely you have! I bet you will find more nail polishes than the ones I can find, and even more beautiful! ;) they apply like a dream! ;)