Respondo a todos os comentários, sempre na secção de comentários dos respectivos posts. *I answer all the comments, always in the comments' section of the respective post.

23 de abril de 2010

NOTD before work

Today I'm going to use Yes Love no. 6. It is an amazing nail polish with a very very smooth application! I love to use Yes Love nail polishes just to apply them 'cause they are just so so soft and smooth! ^__^ This is a hot hot pink, very shocking pink. The pictures don't show it very well but it is a very deep pink :D and it dries very fast :D this here is 3 coats. The more coats, the darker ;) lets see how long it lasts on my nails during working period which is 4 hours today, nine tomorrow and nine again on Sunday. Good results I hope :)
Natural light





With Flash



Kitchen Light

Sem comentários: